Saturday, September 27, 2008

Before and After

Hello.

I never publicized this blog before now, mostly because I was never sure if I was going fully take to blogging. It seemed more than possible that I would post for a few weeks, then find something else to occupy my time.

This is what has happened.

But now, life is about to get a hell of a lot more interesting. We (my wife Kim and I) are roughly a week away from having our first child, and friends have shown that blogging can be a great way to keep friends and family informed as to all the latest baby-related events in your life. I guess I've been a little inspired, and think a blog might be a useful tool for us as well.

So I'm going to take a shot at blogging here about life, and possibly also about work as was the original intention. In the nearly two years since I last posted, I helped program a real video game for the first time, became the design director for my company, and somehow ended up as the singer and guitarist for what is now regularly mistaken for a band. Some or all of this may become fodder for the blog, or I may just occupy myself with fascinating discussions about baby poop.

We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home